Saturday, April 9, 2011

2011 Spring Inspiration - ITEMS




Hello my dears! It's been really long time since my last post but now when I've got my camera back I guess it means more posts:) But before that I want to show you my inspiration list for spring 2011. Lots and lots of colors, oxford shoes, sequined jackets, striped jackets, cropped sweathers, bold clutches and jewellry, wide brim hats, neon belts, round sunglasses and so on.
Meanwhile you can check out my boutique(my dream closet)  and my tumblr page
Bye:)

5 comments:

  1. found you through fashiolista!!
    love your blog!
    following you!!Check out mine I'd love your opinion!

    Joanna
    Snobpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! this is such a great post.
    don't miss out on my awesome giveaway HERE! xox :)  love, zsara

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog)))

    http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!:)
    http://shokingpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything!! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete